- For Weddings, Shraad or other general and personal occasions please send a request to our general mail box
- Our large network of volunteers enables the Sangha to respond promptly and effectively to disasters like famines, droughts, floods, earthquakes and other calamities. We focus on meeting immediate basic human needs by providing shelter, food, and health relief services. We also provide assistance to individuals and families affected by disaster to enable them to resume their normal daily activities independently.
Our Activities includes.
- Philanthropic work in Canada and Overseas
- Assisting the sick in Hospitals.
- Charitable donations to the needy.
- Youth activities promotions.
- Teaching of Scriptural information.
- Yoga and general Happiness and Health Philosophy.
- Counseling to the general public whenever needed.